Barnabas Health has made it easy to send a free E-greeting card to a patient. Simply click on one of the categories below, select a greeting card and fill out the form with your name, the patient’s name, hospital, room number (if known) and your message. Our staff will print the card and hand deliver it to the patient.
- E-card messages are deliverable to inpatients only. We apologize, but we cannot deliver messages to patients coming to the hospital for same day surgery, outpatient, clinic or Emergency Department visits.
- Messages are only delivered to patients listed in the hospital directory.
- If the patient is no longer a patient of the hospital or is not listed in the hospital directory, the message will be discarded without delivery.
- Messages are delivered during normal business hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Messages sent after business hours will be hand-delivered to the patient’s room within 24-hours of the following business day (i.e. messages sent at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, will be delivered to the patient before 9 a.m. Thursday)
- E-cards containing messages of an inappropriate nature will immediately be destroyed without delivery.
Please be aware that your message to a Barnabas Health patient is not confidential. Barnabas Health staff will print your greeting, read it to ensure appropriateness of content and deliver it to the applicable patient.
Barnabas Health reserves the right to refuse to deliver any greeting if it determines, for whatever reason, that the greeting is inappropriate. In no event shall Barnabas Health be liable to you or anyone else for any damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to the content contained in your patient greeting.